Friday, November 4, 2011

New Business to Build

Well, Midnight Blue Pagan Study Center is up and running - only have 2 non-active members, but that's ok, eventually there will be those who want to participate. And if not, I guess that's fine too, at least the information I've posted will be there for anyone who may stop in to visit. LOL Like I said before, I suck at marketing!


So, while Midnight Blue is a dream that will benefit others (and myself as well), it will generate no income. Now, however, I've finally solidified the concept that has been rattling around in my brain for over 20 yrs. The best job I ever had was working with preschoolers. That was play-all-day fun. But I don't want to have a pre-school, too much of a hassle. What I do want to do though, is teach crafts to kids. So it is a business teaching crafts to kids - of all ages - from my home. To avoid legal hassles, the parent(s) will have to remain with the kids (gives me adult conversation as well!)


I still haven't come up with a name for the business yet. There is an industry organization (Craft and Hobby Association) that I want to join and be certified through, but I have to have certain criteria met first. So I'm beginning to work on that. Considering we're trying to sell the house and move to Kansas, time is not an issue at the moment. It gives me plenty of time to thoroughly plan everything out and be completely organized once I can begin, making the process quick once we're moved and settled.


I've felt something big coming for months. Selling & moving is part of it. I thought all of it. Until yesterday. That's when it all came together. It finally fully formed in my head and I know it is what I want and am supposed to do.


There are so many things I can do with this - kids are sponges and can be taught so many things through crafts: numbers, letters, colors, nature, ethics, morals, spirituality, nature, environment, etc..


My Hoodoo Hill website may or may not be continued - have had zero response, so why bother. This blog will remain until I decide whether or not to move all of the information elsewhere. Either way, it is time to focus on that which will bring in joy, fun, and with it income!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment