Sunday, January 29, 2012

St. Joseph's Home Sale Spell

While doing a bit of research for some kick-ass spells for getting our property to sell so we can move to Kansas (love it here, but the humidity has me getting migraines again - can't live that way again). Anyway, nothing was coming up until I read a blog that gave me a whole new perspective on working with the Saints & even Jesus. There is a reference to St. Joseph and his being used for selling one's home &/or property. This one reference got me into full research mode, so off I went flying around the internet on my virtual broom!


I found what I was looking for, saved it, printed it out, made the oils necessary (St. Joseph's Oil & Blockages Removed), gathered 9 tea lites, printed out a picture of St. Joseph and one of Jesus, and on Wednesday I started the 1st day of the 9 day ritual. You're supposed to have a statue of him to bury, but after reading an article on a Catholic site referring to the actual burying of the statue being "superstition", it hit me - duh! - the physical burying of the statue is just a mind trigger! And I don't need those, I can just visualize it.

Wednesday was Day 1, and Day 9 will be Thursday, Feb. 2nd - Imbolc, one of my favorite Sabbats! I didn't plan it that way. It's just how it's happened. Well, this evening we got a phone call from the realtor telling us that a potential buyer is coming on Friday and would we e-mail all of our other property pics (the realtor's ad totally sucks) to a 2nd potential buyer, who also will probably be here this coming week! A bidding war would be nice (and is something I have envisioned during the rituals).

So,below is the ritual that I found online. Everywhere I looked it was always the exact same one, and apparently has been for a "few" centuries. So the way I look at it, there's 700 yrs of energy built up in it, so I'm not altering it one iota! And so far it's working! Several sites had several testimonials regarding how it has worked for them - and always within 9 days! If our place gets a contract from one of these potential buyers, then I'm hooked and will willingly pass this around. So, here's the spell (got it from Lucky Mojo):

***
Real Estate Sell Spell 

Need:
1 Dressed and Blessed Saint Joseph Candle

1 Statuette of Saint Joseph

1 Bottle Saint Joseph Oil

1 Saint Joseph Chromo Print

1 Saint Joseph Holy Card 

Preparation:
This spell is used to make a home or other property sell quickly once it is listed on the real estate market. It is up to you to see that the  premises are clean and that the asking price is within market value. In addition to the items here, you will need a picture frame for the print (it is 8" x 10" and fits in a standard frame) and a trowel to dig. If the property has no yard, you will also need a house plant in a large pot. 

Instructions:
Remove the cling wrap from the Saint Joseph candle and light it. It is already dressed with St. Joseph Oil and with three herbs used in real estate spells -- Cedar, Cinnamon, and Cloves. (Note: I didn't have these - I'd rather make my own, so I made my own st. Joseph's Oil as well as a Blockages Removed Oil and dressed a tea lite - there are 9, one for each day)As the candle burns, hang the print of Saint Joseph where it will be seen by those who are viewing the house. Hide the holy card of Saint Joseph among your real estate papers (deed, termite inspection notice, mortgage, etc.). Spray or dab St. Joseph Oil in the four corners of each room, each window frame, each door jamb, and the framed print. When you are done with this, hold the statue of Saint in your hand as you recite the following: 

Prayer to St. Joseph for Selling a House

O, Saint Joseph,
you who taught our Lord
the carpenter's trade,
and saw to it
that he was always properly housed,
hear my earnest plea. 

I want you to help me now
as you helped your foster-child Jesus,
and as you have helped many others
in the matter of housing. 

I wish to sell this [house/property]
quickly, easily, and profitably
and I implore you to grant my wish
by bringing me a good buyer,
one who is eager, compliant, and
honest,
and by letting nothing impede the
rapid conclusion of the sale.     

Dear Saint Joseph,
I know you would do this for me
out of the goodness of your heart
and in your own good time,
but my need is very great now
and so I must make you hurry
on my behalf. 

Saint Joseph, I am going to place you
in a difficult position
with your head in darkness
and you will suffer as our Lord
suffered,
until this [house/property] is sold. 

Then, Saint Joseph, I swear
before the cross and God Almighty,
that I will redeem you
and you will receive my gratitude
and a place of honor in my home.

Amen. 

Now take up the statue of Saint Joseph and dig a hole in your back yard. If there is no back yard, use the front yard. If there is no yard at all, dig a hole in a large potted plant. Bury the statue upside down, head downward, facing east (Note: I also read that he should be facing the front of the house), in the hole and cover it over. Let the candle burn continually inside until it goes out. (Note: I don't have a statue, so I only envisioned this action, but I did promise to get one and set it in a permanent place of honor once the house & property are sold).

Conclusion:
When the property sells, you MUST dig up the statue, clean it, and carry it with you to your new home, where it should be kept in a place of honor. Failure to do this will lead to trouble with the sale or trouble with the new home or property. (Note: This last sentence is bogus, typical Christian, fear-mongering bullshit, and I don't consider it worth even the slightest consideration, especially as the sales would've already gone through before you even have a place to put the statue. This statement is typical of those who wish to force actions through fear rather than simple, basic, logic).


***
Here are the pictures  I printed out:

St.Joseph

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment