Monday, May 7, 2012

So Excited!

OMG! I can't believe it! MY BOOKS ARE FINISHED!

They've been sent to LuLu for printing. I'll post pictures of them when they arrive. 

This has been a project that started in July 2005. Two months short of 7 years...that's a long time for writing a book!

Now the fun begins in trying to sell them. They're each over 600 pages, and priced at $44.95 each. I was hoping to have them a bit less expensive, but considering the size of them, it was as good as I could get. LOL the "royalty" program isn't what you'd think it would be! But that's ok, it's more than I'd have otherwise. And every little bit helps. :)

So, I'll post more on this once I have my copies in hand.

Woohoo! Doin' the happy dance!

1 comment:

  1. Truly a labor of love, and a gift to all..Love to you!

    ReplyDelete