Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Books Available on .PDF!

My Books Available on .PDF!
I am now making my books available in .pdf format at 60% lower cost than the printed version!

A Witch's Craft, Volume 1: Dictionary for a Witch's Grimoire
607 pages


Volume 1 contains thousands of defined terms, symbols, and correspondences, most of which is cross-referenced from Volume 2.

A Witch's Craft, Volume 2: A Witch's Book of Correspondences
24 Chapters
634 pages


Volume 2 contains hundreds of correspondence tables for herbs, oils, crystals & stones, magickal alphabets, totems & familiars, Angels & Demons, seals & sigils of the Goetia, Marduk, and the Black Pullet, and much, MUCH more!

You can purchase them through my Hoodoo Hill Etsy Shop for $40 ($37 +$3 "shipping" fee that Etsy required).

No comments:

Post a Comment