Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanking St. Joseph & St. Expedite

Thanking St. Joseph & St. Expedite
Well, calling upon St. Expedite is definitely the way to go when you want something NOW!

Poor St. Joseph has been buried in our yard for a few months now, and he's brought us more than a few looky-loos to the property. But no one with the money or financing to buy the place. We were shortly thereafter given an agent's name to contact. Within 12 hours we had a hit on the ad he'd placed, unfortunately they never followed through by making an appointment. So, then I called upon St. Expedite to assist St. Joseph. A couple of days later we get a call to schedule a viewing the following Monday. The brother of the potential buyers was driving down from Dayton, OH to view the place for his sister & brother-in-law in South Dakota.

Well, to make a long story short, we were offered full asking price, the contract was signed yesterday (4 days after the viewing), and the closing (provided everything goes ok) will be January 25, 2013! Woohoo!

                     THANK YOU ST. JOSEPH & ST. EXPEDITE!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you St. Expedite for helping my friend and her husband in their attempt to purchase a home. I called upon your to have the previous owners sign the paperwork to release the house to be purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Expedite help obtaine for me a blessing of epic proportions so I can pay for school, my daughters summer camp, and bills helping my mother with her mortgage! ASE Yahweh is with me!

    ReplyDelete