Saturday, March 9, 2013

Site Re-Arrangement & Changes

Site Re-Arrangement & Changes
I've rearranged the tabs to a list on the right sidebar (not sure yet if I like it yet or not). The reason for this is because the tabs were getting to be too numerous, taking up alot of space, and I'm adding an aspect to this blog that I've been considering for sometime.

I will now be posting lessons on various aspects of Granny Magic, and Witchcraft in general. Each lesson will have its own page so you won't have to search through the site to find it on a return visit. The "Lesson" pages are listed as "Lesson: xxxx". I will keep them in alphabetical order for ease of finding if you need to return to it at a later date. 

Much of the lessons are completely of my own writing. Many of them contain information I consider valid from others and have included their material, along with the source from which the information was obtained. If the original author is unknown, it is stated as such (if I missed any, please let me know so I can give credit where it is due). Otherwise, all the material is my own.

IF you choose to copy this material, PLEASE be courteous and reference where and from whom you obtained it. Linking to the page is preferable. IF I find that the material has been used without the necessary reference, I will do something about it. Maybe not legally (nobody really does that anyway - costs too much!), but definitely a work on you of some kind. Granny Tackett willingly shares. She also enjoys doing a good curse every now & then! Are you game to try me?! :)

So, please enjoy & share as I am doing for you.

Blessings!
Granny Tackett

No comments:

Post a Comment