Thursday, July 25, 2013

Granny Tackett's Blog-Room Schoolhouse

Granny Tackett's Blog-Room Schoolhouse
I decided to set up a separate blog which will be specifically for teaching the Foundation of the Craft. Regardless of Tradition, whether Pagan or Christian-based (such as Hoodoo or Granny Magic or any other that uses the Bible or Psalms), the basic foundational knowledge is relatively the same.

There are 50 lessons in the Foundation of the Craft. These are very lengthy, very in-depth lessons, not a couple of paragraphs on each subject, but fully presented lessons. Each lesson is $5. When you go to the site, you will see there is a PayPal drop-down menu which will give 2 options: 1 lesson purchase or 5 lesson purchase. I will not permit more than 5 lessons to be purchased at a time, as I require that there be a minimum of 2 weeks between lessons. And each lesson has homework. No, not multiple choice, either. The homework will require complete, written out, paragraphs (most of them, but not all), and absolutely no "copy & paste" from the lesson. The answers must be your own thoughts in your own words.

And yes, this will be a mentored teaching. Do-it-yourself learning is great, but how do you know if you are truly grasping the knowledge presented if you don't have to do any homework? This provides the student the opportunity to express what they've learned, and to ask questions for further explanation of a subject or to present their own views. It's amazing how much I learn from my students as well!

I am also in the process of writing a series of lessons specifically for a class on Granny Magic. I will post a notice of it when I am ready to present them.

So, I hope you'll join me for a very in-depth learning so you'll have a strong Foundation for your Craft!

Please join me at:

A Witch's Craft: Foundation of the Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment