Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All Online Sales Payments Cancelled

All Online Sales Payments Cancelled
Due to spending a month working with a client and then having a charge-back on the transactions, not of their doing, but the credit card company and/or PayPal, I don't know or care which, and considering how upsetting it was to receive notification that money I'd earned for services I'd rendered was now being "investigated" and "on hold" for a maximum of 30 days, I have decided that I will no longer offer ANYTHING for sale, services or products, with payments taken through a credit/debit card. IF anyone needs anything from me, services or products, then they will have to contact me personally and we will arrange to have Postal Money Orders sent for payment of those services or products.

I'm really sorry to do this, but I will not subject myself to hard work only to have the payment for that work be yanked out from under me. This is the only money that I make, and I enjoy the work that I do. However, "once bitten, twice shy". "First time shame on you/them (credit/debit card companies and/or PayPal), second time shame on me."

I apologize for this inconvenience, but I am just too upset and now "gun-shy" to allow it to happen to me again.

Blessings!
Granny Tackett

No comments:

Post a Comment