Friday, October 18, 2013

Working on Something New

Working on Something New
I've had more than a few requests for teaching, so I decided to do workshops. Well, I wasn't sure if that would really materialize as it involved some extensive traveling by the students. Then, one of those "coincidences" happened the other day.

An ad popped up out of nowhere for UStream TV. So I checked it out, set up an account and now am working on figuring it out. I only have a video camera on my computer, so it would be a bit limited at first, but I think it will be a great way to get started presenting Craft works such as making oils, powders, etc. Eventually, I can also conduct entire workshops via video that potential students can watch through their pay-per-view service.

I'll keep y'all up-to-date as I progress with this little project. For those who would want in-person mentoring, I will still be doing these, so be sure to check the dates posted on the Workshops page.

Either way, I hope y'all will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment