Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wishing Everyone A Merry Yule & Merry Christmas!

Wishing Everyone A Merry Yule & Merry Christmas!
Yes, I used the no-no "Merry Christmas" greeting. Oh well. For those sad enough to be "offended", suck it up! Why would anyone be offended at being sent a greeting that is sent from the heart?! Who cares what faith system it comes from, it's still a greeting sent in love, and "love" is from the Divine. Those who don't like it, and complain about it, must be some really sour-ass people in my book.

When someone wishes me a "Merry Christmas", or if someone says "Happy Hannukah", or "Have a blessed day", I smile and return the greeting, and I feel lighter and happier for it. For one, it's only polite, and two, the feelings of mutual greeting make for a much better day for both parties. Why ruin theirs, and yours, by getting all bent because they didn't do the bullshit "pc" thing and just give the generic greeting, such as "Happy Holidays". Ugh. I'm sick to death of the pc bs being shoved down everyone's throat, especially around the holidays.

So, with that said, whatever the holiday it is that occurs during this time of year (and there sure do seem to be more than a few of them!), I want to wish all of you the greeting that holds the most importance to you! So here are a few, and I apologize if I missed yours. If so, please consider it bestowed upon you! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment