Monday, May 19, 2014

Credit & Debit Card Sales Now Available (Again)

Credit & Debit Card Sales Now Available (Again)
I have acquired the Flint Credit Card Services and app. When you have a service or item you wish to purchase you can now (again) pay via credit or debit card.

When you decide on that which you want, e-mail me with all of the specifics and I will send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid I will make the item(s), perform the service(s), or what ever is entailed in providing you with that which you have paid for.

I apologize for any inconvenience my previous Payment Options may have caused, but I think we've remedied that situation now.

Please read completely, the About, Contact, & Policies page to familiarize yourself with my updated information.

Thank you, & Have a Blessed Day!
Granny Tackett

No comments:

Post a Comment