Sunday, December 14, 2014

Essential Oils Will Soon Be Available Through Hoodoo Hill

Essential Oils Will Soon Be Available Through Hoodoo Hill
For my ritual oils I have always preferred to make my own, and always will. But when I want to make soaps or candles or infuse my JuJu dolls with strong scented oils, nothing beats the Essential Oils. For those like me who have sensitive noses, some of the so-called EO's have an odd "bite" or "after-scent" to them. This is your first clue that these are not pure EO's!

I've used several different brands of EO's, but honestly there was always something lacking in each company: inconsistent product, poor customer service (or at least very lacking), not completely truthful in their advertising claims, and a few other reasons.

I will soon be offering EO's (and will have the page set up soon) for those who enjoy working with them and adding their wonderful aromas to your homemade ritual oils, soaps, and other crafts.

Be sure to check back regularly, as well as my Facebook page. I'll be getting them posted some time in February.




No comments:

Post a Comment