Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Note on Comments to Posts

A Note on Comments to Posts
I love to receive comments on posts. I love to respond to them when there are questions asked. What I do not like and will not tolerate, are posts that are promoting other workers. I know there are many of us out there, and I understand that everyone has a preference to whom they prefer to work with. Awesome. What ever floats your boat.

However, this boat gets rocked when someone is rude enough to post an advertising plug, replete with name, phone number, e-mail address and website information in that post. I would never do that on someone else's site and I will not tolerate it here.

I am happy, in fact thrilled that you have found someone you really like - or you're just tooting your own horn - awesome. Just don't do that here in that manner. If you'd like to share some of your knowledge, put in a guest post here on this blog, please contact me, and considering the information presented I will more than likely be ecstatic to share your knowledge with my readers here as well.

Forgive the rant, but I've had a run of these lately and I'm over it.

Y'all have a blessed day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment