Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Sideline Business Brings Great Options for Your Ritual Works

New Sideline Business Brings Great Options for Your Ritual Works
I'm always finding great things to add to my sideline business offerings. I'd been hearing about Jewelry in Candles for quite a while and now I've finally joined their ranks. LOVE their soy candles! They burn clean, a long time (100 hours!), and they have so many scents that anyone will find something they'll like.

These are also great for using in ritual, specifically for your Deity/Deities candle(s). The little wax tarts can be used to scent the working ritual even after the regular ritual candles have burned out.

I'm not a "sales person", but I do hope y'all will consider trying these candles out...and the bonus is the piece of jewelry you'll receive inside every candle or tart package.

Here is my Jewelry in Candles shoppe. I hope you'll find something you "just can't do 
without"! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment