Monday, February 2, 2015

All Messages Moderated Now

All Messages Moderated Now
I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, but I've had a miserable fucking bitch constantly posting bullshit that I keep having to delete. So to keep this dumb bitch from fucking with me again, I have changed the settings so every post will be moderated.

She likes her other Hoodoo so much, GREAT, more power to you! GO there and shut the fuck up over here. I appreciate you want to get them more business. Excellent! But the way you're doing it is RUDE!

Again, I apologize. She's just pissed me off for the last time. Obviously being nice doesn't make a difference where this selfish bitch is concerned.

Goodbye bitch, and good riddance.

Everyone else...LOVE y'all dearly! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, that sucks. At least we know you're doing it right. Else she wouldn't be harassing and hounding you. I love you your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I really hated doing this, but it seems to have worked. Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you find this blog useful. Have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete