Tuesday, January 15, 2013

List of Saints

List of Saints
For those who work with the saints in their works, I found a site that has an alphabetical listing of 5,775 saints! I'd say there are enough there to more than find one for what ever purpose y'all may have that needs attention and saintly assistance.

The site is called Catholic Online and the list page is here. Check it out! I was amazed at how many there were. Each listing that I clicked on had a good amount of information about that saint.

***
Another site I found has calendars that show the saint of each day. This very useful calendar can be found here on the American Catholic website. You can scroll through the months to find a particular date that you want to know what saint belongs to that day, or just see what saint is for the current date.

I hope y'all find these sites as useful as I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment