What's in the Holler
- Saint Tributes
- Lesson: Protection: Grounding, Centering & Shielding
- Lesson: Anatomy of Ritual & Magical Theory
- Lesson: Ethics & Morals in Magical Works
- Lesson: Magickal Craft Names
- Lesson: Personal Power
- Lesson: Seals, Sigils, & Bindrunes
- Lesson: Magic Seals of Solomon
- Lesson: Black Pullet Seals
- Lesson: Potions & Powders
- Lesson: On Death & Dying
- Links & Favorite Sites
- A Witch's Craft Books
- **Fire Magick Designs**
- About, Contact, & Policies
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Binding, Banishing, Cursing, & Hexing
Works that involve binding, banishing, cursing, & hexing scare off most people. Many believe that the effects will come back on them instead or at the same time it begins to take effect on its intended victim. My view on this is...bullshit! Of course, that's only if the work is done for a good reason. To do a vindictive, mean working on someone "just because" or because you don't like them is also bullshit! Then, you deserve what you get back at you.
But if someone has harmed you or yours in a very ugly manner, such as stolen from you, raped, attacked, caused great physical harm or death, then hell yeah, have at it! USE that energy to send back upon them that which they've inflicted on you & yours (and others you may not even know). These types of people deserve all they can get: mundane and conjured.
So, today y'all are going to get a few of these types of works.
Three times three,
So shall it be,
The curse you sent to me,
I now send back to thee!!
The 7 Stones Curse
This is for the person you want to be despised by everyone. The works necessary for this are as follows:
1) Write the 7 most descriptive (vulgar) words y'all can think of about the person on a piece of paper (called a petition).
2) Write these 7 words on 7 small stones/rocks (one on each stone/rock).
3) Make a simple poppet (doll) that represents the victim.
4) Place the petition and the poppet on the altar (or place y'all are performing this work).
5) Surround the petition & poppet with the 7 stones.
As soon as this extreme work has been cast, the victim will become extremely undesirable in the eyes of others. They will also be hit wit an excess of bad luck. In time they will become accustomed to this life and eventually never even object when the next stream of bad luck hit them.
A binding spell is used to stop someone from harassing you and to bind their aggravation upon themselves. It is best worked on a waning or dark Moon.
1) Cut two layers of black cloth in the rough shape of the person you wish to bind and sew together to create a small poppet. Leave part of the head unstitched.
2) Fill the poppet with earth, a piece of smokey quartz and a piece of amethyst. Also include hair or nail clippings, or a photograph or sample of handwriting of the person you wish to bind.
3) Create a sacred circle, the an altar candle and a black candle. Hold the poppet out in front of you and say:
Creature of cloth thou art,
Now creature of flesh and blood you be.
I name you (Name of the person you are binding).
No more shall you do me harm,
No more shall you spread false tales,
No more shall you interfere in my life
Nor in the lives of my loved ones.
By the power of the Gods and by my will,
So mote it be.
4) Draw an invoking pentagram over the poppet. Now take some black ribbon or wool and begin to wrap the poppet like a mummy, leaving no space unwrapped and say:
I bind your feet from bringing you to harm me.
I bind your hands from reaching out to harm me.
I bind your mouth from spreading tales to harm me.
I bind your mind from sending energy to harm me.
If you continue to do so, let all negative energy be cast directly back at you!
5) Tie off the ribbon and hold the poppet in front of you. Visualize all the negative energy this person has sent you being cast back at them.
6) Wrap the poppet in a piece of black cloth and tie with a black ribbon. Say:
Great Mother, I have bound this person
From harming me and my loved ones.
By the powers of three times three,
By Earth and Fire, Air and Sea,
I fix this spell, then set it free,
'Twill give no harm to return on me,
As I will so mote it be!"
7) Allow the candle burn completely out while the poppet sits at its base. Then take the poppet and the remains of the candle and bury them in the ground or toss them in flowing water (ocean, creek, river). Walk away without looking back.
A Complete Curse
Items & Tools:
Tower XVI card
Death XIII card
Chariot VII card
Black tea lite candle
Black chime candle
Honey Locust thorns
Black altar cloth
Obsidian (or any black stone)
Day: Saturday - banishing
Hour: Mars - 9:34 pm-10:33 pm, Saturn - 7:34 pm-8:33 pm, or Sun 10:34 pm-11:33 pm
Day: Tuesday - retribution & hexing
Hour: Mars - 12:30 pm-1:29 pm or 7:30 pm-8:29 pm, Saturn - 10:30 am-11:29 am or 5:30 pm-6:29pmMorrigan in your chariot be
I call on you for assistance to me
Travel swift and travel hard
Cover ___ in mist as in this card
Let him/her fly blind and lost
Only at the end will he/she see the cost
Send the lightning bolts to ____’s gate
Let no rescue come to be
Destruction is all ____ will see
The lesson learned will come at a cost
For all held dear will be completely lost
Death your job is true
You call on ____ and no other too
Your mission is to take ____ “home”
The other side of the Veil to permanently roam
_____ must review the life so wrongfully livedThe lessons to learn, so in the next life to forgive