Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oooo, Lookie What I Got!

Oooo, Lookie What I Got!
I went wildcrafting for Mandrake (Podophyllum peltatum) a couple of days ago and was thrilled to find some great pieces. So I decided yesterday to go back down to the woods for more. I dug up quite a few great pieces, all of them between 6" & 8" long. 

When I washed them all off I found these two:


A perfect Male & Female pair! (LOL She even has boobs!)

I haven't decided if I will sell these or not. Probably not - until I find more. I'll be going back down into the woods to get more this coming week. There's only about 6 - 8 more weeks before the plants disappear and I'll have to wait until next year (if we're even still here).

In the mean time I excited with my find. I posted the others on Etsy for $10 + $5 shipping. Mine are whole pieces not chips or broken bits, unlike every place I've found online. Hopefully I'll sell a few! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment