2) Place the herb in a glass jar, labeled with the current date and the name of the herb.
3) Add sufficient liquid menstruum to cover the herbs.
4) Put the jar in a dark place at room temperature and shake at least once daily.
5) After 2 or 3 weeks, pour the contents of the jar through several layers of cheesecloth and express the liquid, or better yet use the tincture press.
6) Allow the liquid to settle in a clean jar overnight.
7) Decant the clear liquid through a filter paper.
8) Store in correctly labeled, amber glass bottles, out of the light.
by Mary Hanna
2 drops Peppermint
1 drop Clove
1 drop Pine
2 drops Sandalwood
1 drop Eucalyptus
1 drop Cinnamon