Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ESSIAC Tea - The Cancer Patient's Tea



ESSIAC Tea - The Cancer Patient's Tea
I've had this recipe for years. I cannot verify that it is the exact ESSIAC Tea recipe, but the source I found it at was a reputable one (although, I don't remember what it was as it is not listed in my files).

I keep this recipe, and will make it up one day when I have all of the ingredients that I've grown myself or wildcrafted from my property. I do not trust what I can buy off-the-shelf or from bulk bins in a "health food" store. Those herbs could've been harvested over a year prior to even getting on the shelf. No thanks.

My family history is filled with cancer. My mother passed from lung cancer in 1996 at the age of 56. She was one of 12 siblings, 10 of whom have, have had, or have passed from cancer. My dad has skin cancer, yes, it's controlled, but his having it is of his own doing due to spending lots of time outside most of his life, plus living on a sailboat for 20-something years and traveling around the Pacific Ocean. But, the fact is, he has cancer. My sister had breast cancer at the age of 46.

So, with all of this family history of cancer, I tend to keep recipes, notes, articles, etc. on everything that has to do with natural ways to combat cancer. (There's another big one I discovered recently, but I'll save that information for another post).

While making this tea, I would be praying and doing healing spell work over it to bring even more power & energy into the tea. Once completed I would do a healing ritual over the bottles as well.

So, for those interested in a cancer prevention/curing tea that many swear by, but I've never tried myself as of yet, here is the recipe and directions on how to make it.  

******
The ESSIAC formula :
6 1/2 cups of Burdock Root (cut)
16 ounces of Sheep Sorrel herb (powder)
1 ounce of Turkey Rhubarb Root (powder)
4 ounces of Slippery Elm Bark (powder)

Preparation of ESSIAC herbal tea:
1.   Measure out 8 ounces of the Essiac mix (the dry formula above)
2.   Place two gallons of distilled water in a stainless steel kettle.
3.   Bring the water to a brisk boiling point (about 30 minutes)
4.   Put ESSIAC dry mix into the boiling water, stir and boil hard for about 10 minutes
5.   Allow to sit and cool slowly for six hours.
6.   After six hours, stir it thoroughly with a wooden or stainless tool
7.   Let it sit for another six hours
8.   Return kettle to stove and bring to a boil
9.   When the boiling point is reached, turn off the heat and pour the contents through a stainless strainer into a second stainless kettle
10. Clean the first kettle thoroughly
11. Strain the contents a second time from pot two to pot one
12. Bottle the herbal tea immediately into dark amber bottles and seal it while still hot
13. Store in refrigerator

Directions for use of ESSIAC:
Heat two ounces (four tablespoons) distilled water, then mix it with two ounces of ESSIAC tea taken directly from the refrigerator. ESSIAC should be taken at bed time on an empty stomach, at least two hours after eating. It can be taken in the morning on an empty stomach. If taken in the morning, do not eat for at least two hours after taking the ESSIAC. Keep the ESSIAC refrigerated at all times. Shake well each time before pouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment