Friday, December 7, 2012

Correcting My Own Misinformation on the Nature Sack

Correcting My Own Misinformation on the Nature Sack
There is nothing I hate worse than misinformation that is continuously passed on as fact. And I am guilty of this as well, for which I whole-heartedly apologize! That said, I would like to correct that misinformation now.

In my March 26, 2012 post, "The Nation Sack" I incorrectly gave misinformation regarding this hoodoo product and its history. Please follow the link to an article on Omogun.com about the Nature Sack for its true history.

I have to admit that when I first heard and read about the "Nation" Sack that it just didn't make sense, considering what its purpose was. I can remember thinking that it had to be "Nature" Sack, but who was I to question "the teachers" when I was only "the student" looking to learn. I now stand corrected and hope others will follow suit and correct themselves when they also find they've unknowingly disseminated misinformation.

So, I apologize for my ignorance, and I hope this retraction will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment