Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lesson 3: Magic Seals of Solomon - Pentacles of Mars

Lesson 3: Magic Seals of Solomon - Pentacles of Mars

Pentacles of Mars:
Colors: Red
Metal: Iron
Day: Tuesday



1st Pentacle of Mars - The Talisman for gaining courage, ambition, enthusiasm & all physical accomplishments.



2nd Pentacle of Mars - Serves with great success against all kinds of diseases when it is applied to afflicted parts.



3rd Pentacle of Mars - This seal is of value in resisting one's enemies, and for exciting wrath, discord & hostility among others.



4th Pentacle of Mars - Of great power towards bringing victory or vindication in an argument or battle of any kind.



5th Pentacle of Mars - Causes all demons to obey the wishes of the possessor of this powerful seal.



6th Pentacle of Mars - The owner of this cannot be harmed. If attacked, the foe's weapon shall turn against him.



7th Pentacle of Mars - The possessor pronounces the Divine Names of El and Yiai to bring confusion to one's enemies.

7 comments:

  1. How does the fifth pentacle of mars work. It says it forces all demons to obey the wishes of the possessor. However not sure how that works. Do you call them by names or command them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By "demons" I believe they are referring to are the 72 Goetic Spirits. The Spirit you choose to do your bidding is called upon by name from inside your protected circle into their protective triangle within the double circle. From there you make your command to be fulfilled and manifest.
    But unless you are adept at working with those Spirits, it's best to just use the power & energy of the Seal itself without calling upon any demons. Trust me, they're NOT something to trifle with, and if you so choose to work with them and you're not capable of it - you WILL regret it.
    So just use the Seals by themselves, they are extremely powerful in their own right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a specific time to make the seal(s)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of that is explained in the Introduction lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Granny, I really want to thank you for sharing so much information. I have had the book about the seals for many years but i actually forgot about it. I would like to share a experiende that i had. I was making making the 2nd Pentacle of Mars seal on friday because it was an emergency. My aunt had suffered her second stroke in two weeks and was hospitalized. I decided to pray for her with the seal as you descibed. I was also suffering from severe backpain. I almost could not sleep, but as i started praying psalm 8 (as i was holding the seal above the incense) my backpain was completely gone!. Ans i was not even praying or making the seal for myself! i went to see my aunt and she was still very ill, but she was doing a little better, trying to speak (she had not spoken in days). she was mumbling and then i clarly heard her say: 'oh Lord my God'. I do not know what to expect but i can tell that the seal is powerful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Seals are definitely very powerful. I am so happy for you. I hope your aunt continues to improve. I will light a candle for her as well.
      Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, very kind of you. Blessings!

      Delete